Rules:

Dont do these:

1.dont rite mean things you know
2.dont rite email addresses
3.dont rite in all caps
4.dont rite gross things ex:theres slime on your blog!!!

These are things you can do:
1.encourage people
2.be a good friend when you write comments
3.rite nice things ex:good post you wrote last week :)
4.put :)'s not :('s

I hope you follow these rules

Blog Archive

Friday, November 13, 2009

hello im not posting pictures that much anymore(BOO HOO)because my computer is a mac and to post pictures you cant have a mac:(cause i need a thing thats called paint and the other day my friend came over and we were playing on my dads computer and it randomly shut off so now im not allowed on his computer anymore and thats the computer that has paint and plus im only 9 so i dont know how to find out if this mac has paint or not,well CUL8R (Csee U you L8R later)please dont be mad at me be mad at the computers!


****** sincerly,yumwater*******

No comments:

Post a Comment