Rules:

Dont do these:

1.dont rite mean things you know
2.dont rite email addresses
3.dont rite in all caps
4.dont rite gross things ex:theres slime on your blog!!!

These are things you can do:
1.encourage people
2.be a good friend when you write comments
3.rite nice things ex:good post you wrote last week :)
4.put :)'s not :('s

I hope you follow these rules

Blog Archive

Sunday, November 8, 2009

hey everyone!
im soooo happy today you know why?WE HAD SPAGETTI!!!! sorry its just i loooooooove spagetti! and this is just a few rules i forgot to post:dont write things with all capital letters it hurts my ears,dont brag about some cheats you have and they are awesome,dont right mean or rued things. please listen to these rules and just a reminder for that find me contest emmaline,YOU WIN (emmaline is my sisters nickname to me)

No comments:

Post a Comment